Representing Your Business
In this day and age, it is almost impossible to run your small business successfully without the help of a lawyer. You need an attorney who can help you through the life span of your business.
Attorney Damani Ingram has experience representing businesses. His entry into the legal profession as a practicing lawyer was through serving as general counsel for a friend's business. Further, Mr. Ingram has traveled across the Middle East and Africa giving seminars on business development, business funding and best practices.
We can use this experience to help you with:
- Formation: We can help with every aspect of your business formation, including choice of business entity, operating agreements for LLC filing, and investment agreements
- Funding: We can help with private placements and investment agreements to help fund your small business.
- General Counsel: We can represent your business on an ongoing basis, providing advice and legal counsel to fit your needs.
- Contract Disputes and Negotiations: We can represent you in your labor or employee disputes, negotiations or trials.
Other sevices include:
- Sales and mergers
- Board of Director representation
- Buy/sell agreements
- Limited Liability Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial transactions
- Corporate governance
- Corporate reorganizations
- Formation and dissolution of business (profit and non-profit) entities, including:
- Limited liability companies
- Business trusts
- Joint Ventures
- Owner dispute resolution
- Succession planning
Our Approach ∙ Empowering Clients Through Knowledge of the Law
Because of our educational background, we value the power of knowledge, so we know that one of our most important tasks as your attorneys is to educate you. When you know about the law and your rights and responsibilities, you are able to make intelligent, informed decisions about the future of your business. We help make sure you know the possible benefits and pitfalls of your proposed choices, as well as the legal consequences involved.
Contact Us ∙ 410-992-6603
Serving Howard County and all Maryland counties from our Columbia, Maryland, offices, we empower our clients through knowledge of the law. Contact us today.